Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Currently watching the show I suppose most people have watched already, 微笑pasta. Previously, Liujing&Mindy asked me to watch it, but I didn't want to. But now, I'm watching it cause my aunt said its nice. Hehe (: It's quite a nice show :D I saw 1 or 2 episodes on SCV before.



I don't know why & how I started watching Taiwan Dramas, hehe. I thought I'm hooked on only Korean ones, but yeah. It just comes naturally. Now, Mindy & Rongbin are telling me to watch ...

If I've got the time, I'll watch it after Smile Pasta. All I'm doing is Table-tennis and more of it. It's quite enjoyable, but it's super tiring. Lol. I think my body system is getting worst. I think my tissues are tearing even more..I know it sounds insane, but I seriously think so. Urgh, plus my heart is constantly hurting, hard of breathing. It hurts. Scarly I dying soon. Hehe, puipuipui!

I'm super ultra happy now, Wei Cong knows why. Hahaha! Yayyyy :D A big thank you to his mother :) I'm smiling so widely now. Ahahaha, I think I'm going crazy. K, that's enough.

uhhbzzke. Bye :D